As we embark on our year long adventure we want to make sure to keep our loved ones informed on what we are doing and where we are. We hope that this will provide you with an easy way to keep up to date on our travels.

Sunday, August 21, 2005

The Ceremonious Shave



So, I know it's a bit dated but I thought it was worth providing some documentation on the earth shattering, plate moving, axis shifting event known as "the shaving of my (Bill's) head". The barber taught Victoria how to shave and fade and we have since bought a shaver and I am, rest assured, receiving heavily discounted "high and tight" head shaves on a regular basis.

Preface - Most of you know how anal I was about my hair so you must understand how hard this was for me...

Location - New York, New York - USA; random barber shop in Manhattan.

Date - July 3, 2005.

Witnesses - Random barber, Victoria, and peanut gallery who got a kick out of the whole situation.

Cost - $10 plus $5 thank you for not making me look too much like Bozo tip.